The ‘Deep Blues Experience: Ride Down the Blues Highway
Join us for a ride down the Blues Highway and be a part of a fun filled trip from St. Louis to Memphis and Mississippi.
This historic music trip will leave the National Blues Museum on March 29th at 7:00am and will return March 30th at approximately 11:30pm
- Afternoon on Beale Street
- Visit to the Blues Hall of Fame
- Dinner at Ground Zero (with pre set menu)
- Stay overnight at the Shack Up Inn
- Shack Up Inn Room Information
- Rooms will be reserved on a first come first serve basis. We will do our best to accommodate room reservations.
- Breakfast at the BluesBerry (with pre set menu)
- Visit to the B.B. King Museum
- Lunch at Club Ebony (with pre set menu)
- Return to St. Louis
$299 all inclusive price (non-refundable)
**Ticket reservations need to be received by February 13th
*Call Dave Beardsley for more information or questions – (314) 925-0016 ext. 433 or Dbeardsley@nationalbluesmuseum.org
This is a non-refundable trip but if you would like to purchase trip insurance from this outside source, please click here.