Watch our Live Music Events at the National Blues Museum:
Click on the small player button to see past performances
Upcoming Line-Up for live music at the National Blues Museum:
April 27th – Lamont Hadley
April 29th – Rhoda G
May 4th – Carleeon Company
May 6th – Joe Metzka
May 11th – Hy-C and the Fresh Start Show Band
May 13th – Gene Jackson Soul Reunion Mother’s Day Show
May 18th – Skeet Rodgers and the Inner City Blues Band
May 20th – Ghalia & Mama’s Boys
May 25th – Marquise Knox
May 27th – Big George Brock
June 1st – Skeet Rodgers and the Inner City Blues Band
June 3rd – Tonina Saputo
June 8th – Hy-C and the Fresh Start Show Band
June 10th – Love Jones the Band
June 15th – Marquise Knox
June 17th – Carolyn Mason
June 22nd – The Jeremiah Johnson Band
June 24th – The Jake Curtis Blues Band
June 29th – Matt “The Rattlesnake” Lesch
**Please note that our Lumiere Place Legends Room is located at the National Blues Museum at 615 Washington Ave., St. Louis, MO 63101
Click here to see our previous Live Music Line-Up and videos
Tickets and Seating:
If you are interested in buying tickets or reserving table seats ahead of time, please call our box office at 314-925-0016 ext. 405.
$10 for Reserved Seats
$15 for Premium Seating
**You can look at the seating options here to find a table to reserve.
Howlin’ Friday and Soulful Sunday Concert Series Subscriptions
**Get 4 concerts for the price of 3!
General Admission Seating $30
Reserved Seating $45
For information: 314-925-0016, ext. 432 or email email@example.com
- A reservation is required for the Howlin’ Friday or Soulful Sunday concert of your choice. Call our box office at 314-925-0016, ext. 403.
- Your reservation is subject to space availability.
- Your pass must be presented at the box office. You will receive a hole punch for each concert you attend. Up to three punches can be used per concert. The free seat is for a concert on a different date.
- You can upgrade your general admission seating subscription to reserved seating (table seating) for just $5 per show.
- The subscription is not valid for special events.
- No refunds.
- No expiration.
Howlin’ Fridays from 7:00-10:00pm
*Sponsored in part by The Regional Arts Commission of St. Louis
*Sponsored in part by WSIE 88.7 FM The Sound. The Sound offers a blend of jazz, smooth jazz and blues.
Soulful Sundays from 4:00-7:00pm
*Sponsored in part by the Missouri Arts Council
*Concert tickets for Friday and Sunday are non-refundable but can be transferred to a different date