Watch our Live Music Events at the National Blues Museum:
Click on the small player button to see past performances
Upcoming Line-Up for live music at the National Blues Museum:
October 27th – Joe Metzka
October 29th – Torey Casey and the Southside Hustle
November 3rd – Eric Foreman and the Renaissance Band 2
November 5th – Soul Reunion
November 10th – Carolyn Mason
November 11th – Chase Garrett’s Piano Stomp Festival
November 12th – Hy-C
November 17th – Jeremiah Johnson
November 19th – Kingdom Brothers
November 24th – Skeet Rodgers
November 26th – NGK Band
December 1st – Carolyn Mason SOLD OUT
December 8th – Private Party
**Please note that our Lumiere Place Legends Room is located at the National Blues Museum at 615 Washington Ave., St. Louis, MO 63101
Click here to see our previous Live Music Line-Up:
Tickets and Seating:
If you are interested in buying tickets or reserving table seats ahead of time, please call our box office at 314-925-0016 ext. 403.
$10 for General Admission Seats
$15 for Reserved Table Seating
**You can look at the seating options here to find a table to reserve.
Howlin’ Friday and Soulful Sunday Concert Series Subscriptions
**Get 4 concerts for the price of 3!
General Admission Seating $30
Reserved Seating $45
For information: 314-925-0016, ext. 432 or email email@example.com
- A reservation is required for the Howlin’ Friday or Soulful Sunday concert of your choice. Call our box office at 314-925-0016, ext. 403.
- Your reservation is subject to space availability.
- Your pass must be presented at the box office. You will receive a hole punch for each concert you attend.
- You can upgrade your general admission seating subscription to reserved seating (table seating) for just $5 per show.
- The subscription is not valid for special events.
- No refunds.
- No expiration.
Howlin’ Fridays from 7:00-10:00pm
*Sponsored in part by The Regional Arts Commission of St. Louis
*Sponsored in part by WSIE 88.7 FM The Sound. The Sound offers a blend of jazz, smooth jazz and blues.
Soulful Sundays from 4:00-7:00pm
*Sponsored in part by the Missouri Arts Council
*Concert tickets for Friday and Sunday are non-refundable but can be transferred to a different date