The National Blues Museum has a work environment that promotes diversity and is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants.
Museum Retail Associate
Reports to: Museum Retail Manager
The National Blues Museum seeks candidates to work in our box office and gift shop selling tickets, merchandise and providing excellent customer service.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
- Be able to work effectively with the public in one-on-one, telephone and small group situations.
- Experienced and comfortable with POS systems.
- Possess basic math, sound problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Follow instructions (both oral and written), handle multiple priorities and adapt to a changing work environment.
- Perform various functions such as standing, walking and lift items less than 50 lbs.
HOW TO APPLY
To formally apply, please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Museum Retail Associate”, or print and complete the Employment Application and mail to:
National Blues Museum
Attn: Museum Retail Manager
615 Washington Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63101
No phone calls, please. Position open until filled.
National Blues Museum has a work environment that promotes diversity and is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants.